Featured Post

15th Annual Signature Watermedia International Exhibit Fallbrook Art Center

The 15th Annual Signature Watermedia International Exhibition opens this weekend (Mar 16-Apr.14) at THE Fallbrook Art Center. This prestigio...

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Two new Mount Diablo Watercolor Paintings

October Afternoon, 14 x 21
Zig Zag, 21 X14
We've had lovely sunny weather, but not much rain. The fall colors are more muted this year. October Afternoon was painted at the top of Sunhaven in Magee Ranch. Zig Zag was painted on Diablo on Southgate Road looking at a Ravine about 2 miles up.

3 comments:

Terry Banderas said...

Your two paintings of Mt Diablo are beautiful. I love all the color you use. We see the mountain each time we visit our son who lives in Clayton at the base of the mountain. I will visiting your site again.

Robin Purcell said...

Thank you Terry, I rarely get over to the Clayton side of Mt Diablo, but I understand it's pretty amazing. I live right near South Gate Rd. I want to paint in the morgan territory reserve if you ever do plein air...

Pablo VillicaƱa Lara said...

Hi Robin! Tag! Your it! I got blog tagged last night and now I'm tagging you!

Check out my blog to see "the rules" I look forward to reading something about you not too many people know!

Keep up the great watercoloring!

Pablol