Featured Post

Evening Breakers

 Evening Breakers. I tried to depict the light carving the forms of  the waves in this seascape from Malibu. Watercolor on paper 8 x 16 .

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Newberry Gallery Landscape with a Modern Edge

Zuma Canyon 14 x 21 Watercolor on Arches
I love the concept of this exhibit coming up in October in Santa Monica. I have been following Michael Newberry's gallery since it opened in March and I have to say he is a wonderful painter so the fact he has included me in this exhibit is thrilling!
The group show includes Melissa Hefferlin, David Akhrier, Michael Newberry ,Cathy Cadieux and William Wray and me.
The particulars: Newberry Gallery 1549 11th St #100
Opening Reception: Saturday October 17th, 7 to 10 pm

3 comments:

David Westerfield said...

Congratulations on the exhibit! I really love "Bartholomew Park" (and "Zuma Canyon" too).

Marian Fortunati said...

Congrats, Robin!

Robin Purcell said...

Thank you Marian and David. it looks like a great show.