Featured Post

Evening Breakers

 Evening Breakers. I tried to depict the light carving the forms of  the waves in this seascape from Malibu. Watercolor on paper 8 x 16 .

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Fairmont Gallery Representation and Wine Country Invitational

 Hillside Vineyard 10 x 20 Available Fairmont Gallery

I have long enjoyed the work of Manette Fairmont who won the Gold Medal at the California Watercolor Association 2007 National Exhibition. This accomplished artist also has a gallery she curates  in the Square at Sonoma. I have visited over the years and always been impressed with the artists she represents so I am  very happy to be included.
Here is a link to the gallery web site:

http://fairmontgallery.com/   
The Gallery is located at 447 West First Street and I hope you can visit if you are in Northern California this Summer.
I am also participating in the wine country invitational here on September 17th.

3 comments:

Anita said...

Robyn - I love your work! Nothing else to say.

David Westerfield said...

Congratulations on the new gallery Robin!

Helen Percy Lystra said...

Nice piece and congratulations on the gallery