Featured Post

15th Annual Signature Watermedia International Exhibit Fallbrook Art Center

The 15th Annual Signature Watermedia International Exhibition opens this weekend (Mar 16-Apr.14) at THE Fallbrook Art Center. This prestigio...

Thursday, March 27, 2014

"Mount Diablo, Earliest Spring" California Watercolor Association Guest Artist Demonstration




 Mount Diablo , Earliest Spring 14 x 14

Getting started

A black and white version of a painting that had summer colors and a small postcard of a different painting from the same place,I wanted to use it to paint a spring version.
My talking points, on my board right next to the painting.
My palette on the easel( I use a horizontal Richeson Steele easel)

Thanks to the California Watercolor for taking the pictures and for inviting me!






No comments: