Featured Post

15th Annual Signature Watermedia International Exhibit Fallbrook Art Center

The 15th Annual Signature Watermedia International Exhibition opens this weekend (Mar 16-Apr.14) at THE Fallbrook Art Center. This prestigio...

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Art Reception this Saturday


I have been selected as a featured artist at the ADAS Pioneer Art Center ,Danville. I am in a two person exhibit "Close to Home and Far Away", The plein air paintings of Robin Purcell and works inspired by Diane Pruett's travels.
There is a reception this Saturday from 4 to 7 at the gallery , located at 524 Hartz Ave in Danville. The gallery is open 3 to 7 on Friday, 11 to 7 on Saturday and 1 to 5 on Sunday. The exhibit runs from Feb 1 to 12 .
I selected 15 paintings for this show, six of which are of Mount Diablo . Canyon Dance, pictured above is one of them. All are invited.
The installation looks good and I will try to post a photo here if the glare on the plexi isn't too bad.

2 comments:

Suzanne McDermott said...

All I can say is that I absolutely LOVE your work. Beautifully constructed, magically colored — altogether a delight!

Terry Banderas said...

Your paintings are beautiful. I love the way you do shadows along with brilliant sunlight on your subjects. I have you bookmarked. Will stop by often.