Featured Post

15th Annual Signature Watermedia International Exhibit Fallbrook Art Center

The 15th Annual Signature Watermedia International Exhibition opens this weekend (Mar 16-Apr.14) at THE Fallbrook Art Center. This prestigio...

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Favorites of 2007

Day of Emeralds,14 X 21 Plein Air Watercolor
After the Rain, 14X21 Plein air watercolor

Hill at Carmel Valley, 12 X16, Plein Air Watercolor from the Carmel Art Festival
I love looking at these, for various reasons, the color blue is always my favorite. These just make me happy to look at.


7 comments:

Carl said...

Absolutely Wonderful. Looks like you had a great year!

Leslie Hawes said...

They are all "Best", Robin!
I do so love your work.

About said...

I am so glad to have discovered your blog!! Just wonderful stuff! The color is delicious...I could look at these all day! Did I see some of these in an art magazine last year? I think so...can't remember which one.
I'll definitelly be back to visit your site!

Lynne said...

I absolutely love your work! Thanks for sharing it in your blog. I am a watercolorist in Alaska. Quite different landscape there. Different subject matter, different beauty, but still just shapes and colors...
Enjoy your painting, and thanks again for sharing it!
~lynne

Unknown said...

Robin,

I just discovered your work. It is a wonderful style - full of color and movement. I am a fledgling watercolorist and live in Alamo against Mt. Diablo. You are certainly an inspiration.

Doug

laura said...

Beautiful work--the color is absolutely amazing, and so is the light.

TJ said...

More beautiful paintings. I might as well bookmark your blog! Happy painting to you - looking forward to seeing many more!

Terry