Featured Post

15th Annual Signature Watermedia International Exhibit Fallbrook Art Center

The 15th Annual Signature Watermedia International Exhibition opens this weekend (Mar 16-Apr.14) at THE Fallbrook Art Center. This prestigio...

Thursday, May 22, 2008

At the 15th Carmel Art Festival Part One

Eastward Afternoon, Carmel Valley

Here is my favorite painting done at the festival. We had from Wednesday night at 5 until Friday at 6 to produce two to four paintings. I didn't luck out with an award this year, but in this slow economy my sales were up. (But not because of the festival. More on that later) This was my only sale at the festival itself. In the past , I have sold out. I enjoyed painting this because it was Thursday afternoon and I hardly ever get to paint afternoon light. It was also looking down and across a lovely open space.

No comments: